The Inclusive Church
You will find a warm welcome at Metropolitan Community Church (MCC) whoever you are. We welcome everyone whatever your sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, ability, age, financial status, family status or faith background. We believe that diversity is a gift from God and we celebrate this precious gift.
MCC is an inclusive spiritual community for all of God's people. Whatever your faith background might be, you will find a place where you can strengthen your spiritual journey.
Church should be a place where you can be real—no pretending, no hiding who you are. Church should be a place that welcomes our questions and encourages thought and reflection.
The Bible is a living book that invites us into active dialogue with God in our daily lives—not some dusty old book of rules frozen in time. At MCC you will learn a lot about the Bible and you will be challenged to follow Jesus daily, but you will not be forced into a neat little box and expected to think exactly like everybody else.
MCC is a church that’s passionate about Jesus Christ. Following Jesus is more about spiritual values than spiritual rules. Following Jesus is not just a part of life; it is a way of life!
We worship and fellowship together every Sunday at 11 am at our church on Hannington Road, Pokesdown, Bournemouth, BH7 6JT.
When you come for a visit, you'll find people waiting to welcome you. Join us following each worship service for a cuppa and a time of fellowship and get to know us better!
Tel: 0300 123 7773
- Join us next Saturday 30th July for the first every Salisbury Pride! t.co/ySG96wfF7c t.co/hf7MmhByYS
- Just can't tolerate that word tolerate. t.co/1LRLETRJvB
- @gemmadunning @revmaryhawes I like the Revised Common Lectionary. Easy place to see the readings each week is t.co/OSBvgnKCcd
- @gemmadunning @revmaryhawes Yes it's confusing. Don't know of any 'Lectionary for Dummies' books. :-) There are several lectionaries too!
- @gemmadunning Proper 11, Ordinary 16, Pentecost +9. :-) t.co/XQrCI8UfDH
Follow @gayvicar on twitter.