At Metropolitan Community Church (MCC) we're passionate about following Jesus, serious about the Bible, genuinely diverse, and open-minded.
You will find a warm welcome whoever you are — straight or gay, conservative or liberal, old or young, rich or poor, married or single, all gender identities, any race or nationality. We are a rainbow congregation!
MCC is an inclusive spiritual community for all of God's people. Whatever your faith background might be, you will find a place where you can strengthen your spiritual journey.
We worship and fellowship together every Sunday at 11 am at our church on Hannington Road, Pokesdown, Bournemouth, BH7 6JT.
When you come for a visit, you'll find people waiting to welcome you. Join us following each worship service for a cuppa and a time of fellowship and get to know us better!
Tel: 0300 123 7773
- RT @BishManchester: Ok folks. You are now officially more likely to die in the UK after the DWP declare you fit for work than you are to be…
- t.co/HGXDWsEUIv Please sign this petition to @UKParliament to accept more asylum seekers and increase support for refugee migrants.
- What's love got to do with it? This morning @ 11 am.
- Did my first opposite sex marriage today. Hey, we're an inclusive church so we take this #EqualMarriage thing seriously!
- It's a lovely day for an indoor BBQ.
Follow @gayvicar on twitter.