MCC is an inclusive spiritual community for all of God's people. Whatever your faith background might be, you will find a place where you can strengthen your spiritual journey.
We worship and fellowship together every Sunday at 11 am in Bournemouth and 6.30 pm in South London.
When you come for a visit, you'll find people waiting to welcome you. Join us following each worship service for a cuppa and a time of fellowship and get to know us better!
- @gemmadunning Thanks Gemma. Sorry I couldn't make it! Really wanted to support your endeavors. My appointment went very well though!
- Pokesdown Community Forum open meeting tonight @ MCC on Hannington Road, Bournemouth. Come get involved in Pokesdown! @PokesdownCF
- RT @ShelleyTheatre: Talking to @PokesdownCF at @gayvicar tonight. Could this be my Evita moment.
- RT @PokesdownCF: Don't forget tonight is the open forum meeting at the MCC in Hannigton Rd. All welcome t.co/9g674BQGln
- A great excuse coffee and cupcakes! (I understand that the cupcakes are being made by Gemma Dunning Wcbc!) t.co/sFl6uMBhyP
Follow @gayvicar on twitter.