The Inclusive Church
You will find a warm welcome at Metropolitan Community Church (MCC) whoever you are. We welcome everyone whatever your sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, ability, age, financial status, family status or faith background. We believe that diversity is a gift from God and we celebrate this precious gift.
MCC is an inclusive spiritual community for all of God’s people. Whatever your faith background might be, you will find a place where you can strengthen your spiritual journey.
Church should be a place where you can be real—no pretending, no hiding who you are. Church should be a place that welcomes our questions and encourages thought and reflection.
The Bible is a living book that invites us into active dialogue with God in our daily lives—not some dusty old book of rules frozen in time. At MCC you will learn a lot about the Bible and you will be challenged to follow Jesus daily, but you will not be forced into a neat little box and expected to think exactly like everybody else.
MCC is a church that’s passionate about Jesus Christ. Following Jesus is more about spiritual values than spiritual rules. Following Jesus is not just a part of life; it is a way of life!
We worship and fellowship together every Sunday at 11 am at our church on Hannington Road, Pokesdown, Bournemouth, BH7 6JT.
When you come for a visit, you’ll find people waiting to welcome you. Join us following each worship service for a cuppa and a time of fellowship and get to know us better!
Tel: 0300 123 7773
- As part of our Worship this Sunday, we will take time to remember and honour those who have lost their lives to ant… t.co/spazLUG73n
- Thanks @GayBMTH for helping to spread the word! t.co/i7fgbOQlCy
- Celebrating diversity and working to make sure everyone is included this week (and every wee)! #AntiBullyingWeek… t.co/oKHhujDvXR
- Celebrating diversity and working to make sure everyone is included this week (and every week)! #AntiBullyingWeek… t.co/7egoHcFleJ
- We will begin 15 minutes earlier tomorrow at 10.45 am to have a time of Remembrance. #RemembranceSunday t.co/wquOOUR0kZ
- Transgender Day of Remembrance - Sun 19 Nov - Triangle, Bournemouth #TDOR #trans @communit16 @SpaceDorset… t.co/Ai40LES7OY
- @RipleyCM88B @LukyLefty__ @annajayne And Martin Luther King Jr. was not a homophobe. To equate him to people like… t.co/6XyuchGZEA
- @RipleyCM88B @LukyLefty__ @annajayne Dear Ripley, I'm not 'throwing tantrums' nor do I live in a 'tiny little world… t.co/mKUnuQbOcP
- @RipleyCM88B @LukyLefty__ @annajayne If you call Susan B Anthony a white supremacist and equate her to the KKK then… t.co/50Y8W3AUs8
- @LukyLefty__ @annajayne Susan B. Anthony was NOT a white supremacist. True, she held some of the views of society… t.co/oZQS3lGZtn
Follow @gayvicar on twitter.