The Inclusive Church
You will find a warm welcome at Metropolitan Community Church (MCC) whoever you are. We welcome everyone whatever your sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, ability, age, financial status, family status or faith background. We believe that diversity is a gift from God and we celebrate this precious gift.
MCC is an inclusive spiritual community for all of God's people. Whatever your faith background might be, you will find a place where you can strengthen your spiritual journey.
Church should be a place where you can be real—no pretending, no hiding who you are. Church should be a place that welcomes our questions and encourages thought and reflection.
The Bible is a living book that invites us into active dialogue with God in our daily lives—not some dusty old book of rules frozen in time. At MCC you will learn a lot about the Bible and you will be challenged to follow Jesus daily, but you will not be forced into a neat little box and expected to think exactly like everybody else.
MCC is a church that’s passionate about Jesus Christ. Following Jesus is more about spiritual values than spiritual rules. Following Jesus is not just a part of life; it is a way of life!
We worship and fellowship together every Sunday at 11 am at our church on Hannington Road, Pokesdown, Bournemouth, BH7 6JT.
When you come for a visit, you'll find people waiting to welcome you. Join us following each worship service for a cuppa and a time of fellowship and get to know us better!
Tel: 0300 123 7773
- Proud to support our bisexual members at MCC! Celebrating #BiVisibility today! #BiVisibilityDay @BiVisibilityDay t.co/BCox7zIZKm
- RT @visitparliament: As the nights draw in, treat yourself to an evening out. 'Pride at Night' event tickets on sale from Fri 29 Sept. htt…
- Items Needed: Tinned Vegetables, Tinned Meat, Tinned Meat Pies, Tinned Tuna, Tinned Soup, Cereals, 'Treats' (Crisps… t.co/Bg3nFdLk9H
- RT @ProudCherries: This Thursday! Our launch event at The Vitality Stadium, email now for further details! Proudcherries@gmail.com https://…
- RT @SpaceDorset: James O’Brien’s Response To “Boy In Dress” Story Is Incredibly Powerful t.co/6PmIjCwsZN
- Check out the @PokesdownCF Market this Saturday! t.co/p7FPqRnDK0
- A video we used in Sunday Worship, shared here with you. t.co/7au2AinSmq
- Trans Family Days for Dorset from @SpaceDorset and @IntercomTrust t.co/GAMLBqCNH3
- Check out this great photo timeline of the history of Space Youth Project! @SpaceDorset t.co/bWckNog6eK
- Thank God for Canada! Praying the UK and USA will step up for equal rights too. @JustinTrudeau @theresa_may… t.co/9x7kR56Xxs
Follow @gayvicar on twitter.