The Inclusive Church
You will find a warm welcome at Metropolitan Community Church (MCC) whoever you are. We welcome everyone whatever your sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, ability, age, financial status, family status or faith background. We believe that diversity is a gift from God and we celebrate this precious gift.
MCC is an inclusive spiritual community for all of God's people. Whatever your faith background might be, you will find a place where you can strengthen your spiritual journey.
Church should be a place where you can be real—no pretending, no hiding who you are. Church should be a place that welcomes our questions and encourages thought and reflection.
The Bible is a living book that invites us into active dialogue with God in our daily lives—not some dusty old book of rules frozen in time. At MCC you will learn a lot about the Bible and you will be challenged to follow Jesus daily, but you will not be forced into a neat little box and expected to think exactly like everybody else.
MCC is a church that’s passionate about Jesus Christ. Following Jesus is more about spiritual values than spiritual rules. Following Jesus is not just a part of life; it is a way of life!
We worship and fellowship together every Sunday at 11 am at our church on Hannington Road, Pokesdown, Bournemouth, BH7 6JT.
When you come for a visit, you'll find people waiting to welcome you. Join us following each worship service for a cuppa and a time of fellowship and get to know us better!
Tel: 0300 123 7773
- RT @dorset_eye: Thanks to @LeanneWood for the meme of the day. Join us at t.co/qqO7zfdk9Z the home of citizen media. t.co/…
- Clergy onsite perspective of #Charlottesville : t.co/c4dmk4dgR1
- @WeymouthGayGrp @dorset_eye @fabjamiefab @Locus_2014 @PeterTatchell Dr Laura Schlessinger had a radio show in the U… t.co/ao4C5SIHcf
- Looking forward to welcoming Rev Axel Schwaigert of MCC Stuttgart to Worship tomorrow @ 11am as our guest preacher!… t.co/X3XP5bPTfX
- @justiemusica Keep up with what's happening at MCC at t.co/mt6FH2X9CS !
- You're invited to our Coffee Morning today at 11 am. Come along for a cuppa, cake and casual conversation! t.co/vZ4KphxDNx
- RT @ChrisPJGodfrey: I spoke to LGBT people about how they're being shut out of the scene because of their disability for @BuzzFeedNews: htt…
- Government survey of lgbt+ people living in the UK who are 16 or older. Only takes about 15 minutes to complete! t.co/Q7GIpfyzJy
- RT @RobinAnderson15: h/t to @BroderickGreer for tweeting this wisdom. Couldn't think of better words to put on our church sign. @commonweal…
- RT @LondonLGBTPride: Tonight watch the incredible Pride film from 10pm on BBC2 featuring @LGSMpride - the original Lesbians and Gay Men Sup…
Follow @gayvicar on twitter.