At Metropolitan Community Church (MCC) we're passionate about following Jesus, serious about the Bible, genuinely diverse, and open-minded.
You will find a warm welcome whoever you are — straight or gay, conservative or liberal, old or young, rich or poor, married or single, all gender identities, any race or nationality. We are a rainbow congregation!
MCC is an inclusive spiritual community for all of God's people. Whatever your faith background might be, you will find a place where you can strengthen your spiritual journey.
We worship and fellowship together every Sunday at 11 am at our church on Hannington Road, Pokesdown, Bournemouth, BH7 6JT.
When you come for a visit, you'll find people waiting to welcome you. Join us following each worship service for a cuppa and a time of fellowship and get to know us better!
Tel: 0300 123 7773
- Need something this morning? Try midweek morning worship @ 10.30. Or coffee & cake @ 11. Or go all out with both. t.co/3MfXmzPEUS
- Tomorrow. Chill a bit. Meet new people. Find a smile. Take a break. @otrbournemouth @IntercomTrust @bournefreeuk t.co/M3cYt8wevA
- Calling all runners & walkers! Help raise funds for Space Youth Project! @spacedorset @IntercomTrust @otrbournemouth t.co/fxx2RIdLfJ
- MCC member Anna-Jayne Metcalfe is about to speak this afternoon at the ACCU Conference. #ACCUConf t.co/jv1szjWjau
- RT @stonewallukinfo: .@lgbtadoptfoster is the UK charity for LGBT adoptive & foster families, and families to be: t.co/MEyt6NoKTL
Follow @gayvicar on twitter.