MCC is an inclusive spiritual community for all of God's people. Whatever your faith background might be, you will find a place where you can strengthen your spiritual journey.
We worship and fellowship together every Sunday at 11 am in Bournemouth and 6.30 pm in South London.
When you come for a visit, you'll find people waiting to welcome you. Join us following each worship service for a cuppa and a time of fellowship and get to know us better!
- Had a great Messy Church planning meeting in Bomo this morning. Join us for our next Messy Church on Saturday 4th Oct from 10 am to 12 noon!
- Praying for Scotland today.
- Sad. List of religious buildings for same sex marriages has only Unitarians & Spiritualists except for MCC Bournemouth & 1Baptist in Hulme.
- Join us in Bournemouth at 7.30 tonight for steak club at Christopher Creeke, just north of Lansdowne roundabout. £6.09 for dinner & drink!
- So when did @SW_Trains get Wifi? And why didn't anyone tell me! Nice to have for the Sunday trips between MCCs Bournemouth and South London!
Follow @gayvicar on twitter.