MCC is an inclusive spiritual community for all of God's people. Whatever your faith background might be, you will find a place where you can strengthen your spiritual journey.
We worship and fellowship together every Sunday at 11 am in Bournemouth and 6.30 pm in South London.
When you come for a visit, you'll find people waiting to welcome you. Join us following each worship service for a cuppa and a time of fellowship and get to know us better!
- So when did @SW_Trains get Wifi? And why didn't anyone tell me! Nice to have for the Sunday trips between MCCs Bournemouth and South London!
- We love engineering works.
- @paddypower Love your #RainbowLaces ads!!! But sad that you're fighting hate with more hate. I prefer Jesus: "Bless those who curse you."
- On my way home from a Christians Together at Pride meeting. Reviewing our 2014 participation and starting planning for 2015! #PrideInLondon
- A lesbian couple together for 72 years finally able to marry!... t.co/CA3DL8amXg
Follow @gayvicar on twitter.